Composting Services FAQ
We organized the Frequently Asked Questions about our composting services in a few different sections to make it easier for you to find what you need ASAP (without scrolling for days). Click on the heading to find the answer you need.
The WasteWell Basics
- How does your organic waste pick up service work?
- What is a Swell Well?
- Why did you start WasteWell?
- What is the name all about?
- What is composting and how does it work?
- What is organic waste?
- Why is composting important?
Collecting & Storing Organic Waste
- What can I put in my Swell Well?
- What if one Swell Well isn’t big enough for my needs?
- Where should I keep my Swell Well?
- Won’t my kitchen stink if I collect food scraps?
- How should I store my food scraps between collection days?
- Do I need to use a liner in my Swell Well?
- Do I need to clean my Swell Well?
- How does composting make my kitchen cleaner?
- Do you service the area where I live?
- Can I sign up for your service if I live in an apartment building?
- Can I upgrade from a monthly to an annual subscription?
- Do I receive finished compost as part of my subscription?
- Do you service businesses?
- What if I want to cancel my subscription?
Organic Waste Pick Up Process
- How do I receive my Swell Well?
- When do you collect organic waste?
- How do I know my collection day?
- Where do I leave my Swell Well for pickup?
- When should I put my Swell Well out for collection?
Organic Waste Processing
- What happens to food scraps after you pick them up?
Did we miss something? If we still haven’t answered your question, don’t hesitate to email us.